The Club Floating goal is the ideal choice for competitive water polo at the regional or local level. It combines everything you need in a goal: economy, versatility and style. The Club goal is our best-selling water goal by far for one simple reason. It is the best combination of quality and value on the market.
The Club Floating Water Polo Goal:
- Is made of top quality materials. All metal parts are made of durable white powder-coated aluminum, or stainless steel. The floatation panels are hand-laid fiberglass, and the net is of tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Is supplied in kit form to minimize freight costs.
- Can be assembled in approximately one hour by two people; each goal comes with a detailed assembly instruction sheet.
- Conforms to all national and international specifications.
- Comes with a limited 3-Year Warranty.
- Is ideally suited for use with AntiWave racing lanes as polo field demarcation lines, but can be used in conjunction with any manufacturer’s lane lines.
Allow for 20 - 30 Days for Delivery.